Video Driver Problems....I Guess....

keith

When I try to play a video clip from the Internet or a
DVD, all of the video settings (Windows Media Play 10)
are set at zero. I can move the slide bars when playing
video clips and they'll stay in place until I play a
different clip. During DVD playback, the slider bars
jump back to zero. My video card is a S3 Graphics
ProSavageDDR. When I go to download the drive for this
card, a message comes up saying

"C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXECT.NT. The system file is
not suitable for runnins MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows
applications. Choose 'Close to terminate the
application."

Chosing "Ignore" here doesn't seem to help.

One other thing, when I start up my computer, a message
comes up saying that the program "nwiz.exe failed to
load". The application had this discription listed under
properties....NVIDIA nView Wizard, Version 31.90.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Have you tried the latest drivers from Nvidia?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media