VIDEO: Microsoft Employees Dance at Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Whine, bi*ch and moan...
Maybe the reasoning behind this dance thing is to break up their day a little so they're not as on edge from staring at computers the whole day. I've been an IT professional for 16 years and even I know not to take my job to seriously. Computers aren't THAT important! Learn to enjoy life and dance a little, even if you geeks are to socially inept and insecure to dance with that "hottie" you see at the club. LIGHTEN UP!

Yoder54

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
How em-bare-assing. I don't understand why a large successful corporation like MS would stoop to something so stupid. Then there are the employees... MS must have given them a big bonus to make public spectacles of themselves. This proves one thing...many are prostitutes to money and will sacrifice their dignity for an extra buck.

MS should go back to conventional advertising, and abandon this cutesy-artsy-fartsy crap.

G

Not so bad as I expected and quite a few of them really seemed to be having fun. Having said that, it was still embarrassing.
The girl with the green shirt and the big, uh, "apples" is kinda cute though! :p

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Considering how hard it is to find a decent job in the Scottsdale area these days, you'd do a lot to keep a job that will probably be ran at a loss if needed...

I still think they should have drug checks all around for this.

necro1783

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Yoder54[/nom]How em-bare-assing. I don't understand why a large successful corporation like MS would stoop to something so stupid. Then there are the employees... MS must have given them a big bonus to make public spectacles of themselves. This proves one thing...many are prostitutes to money and will sacrifice their dignity for an extra buck.MS should go back to conventional advertising, and abandon this cutesy-artsy-fartsy crap.[/citation]

To quote Men Without Hats "We can dance if we want to". I understand Yoders point but their is a BIG difference between willingly dancing to break up a long day of work because you're given the oppertunity and forcing employees to dance wether they like it or not, and y the way some of the ones on the end looked they were forced.

ecnovaec

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
I'd rather shop in a dancing Microsoft store than an emo-clad apple store any day! However I won't... because I don't like overpaying so I buy online

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]akhodjaev[/nom]I think the writer of this article is very jealous.... or woke up with other side of the bed...I think they did good job[/citation]

Yeah, because my super interesting job that allows me to work pantless from my couch is a complete nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.