www.flab-multigaming-clan.com

greatings

Andrew

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:30:19 GMT, "|FlaB|Webmaster" <janp538@msn.com>
wrote:

>Tnx for your vote!!!!

But I abhor racism and the KKK aren't big in the UK anyway.

not for my for the clan dude ----Why not?---

--

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
> |FlaB|Webmaster enlightened us with:
> > Tnx for your vote!!!!
>
> What vote? Why would we vote for you?
>
> MeltDown
> --

I`d rather vote for MELTDOWN instead :p

---

"|FlaB|Webmaster" <janp538@msn.com> wrote in message
> Tnx for your vote!!!!
>
> --
> www.flab-multigaming-clan.com
>
> greatings

I didn`t vote.

---

> not for my for the clan dude ----Why not?---
>
> --
> www.flab-multigaming-clan.com

Is that ENGLISH or is that the Leet UNCIVILISED language.

---

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:19:46 GMT, |FlaB|Webmaster wrote:

> not for my for the clan dude ----Why not?---

Perhaps it's because they can't be arsed in doing so?

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

MeltDown <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> Blessed us
with news:slrncdd40r.4o3.meltdownUSE@sybren.thirdtower.com:

>|FlaB|Webmaster enlightened us with:
>> Tnx for your vote!!!!
>
> What vote? Why would we vote for you?
>
> MeltDown

I can't see myself voting unless I was already a member of FlaB!.
I don't see myself becoming a member of a clan anytime soon!.
Pretty presumptuous isn't it, to go ahead and thank us for our
votes before we vote? Almost like counting chickens before they
hatch. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I will agree
that the egg had to have come first but not before the chicken!.
:) LOL Sims everywhere agree that the egg came first but not
before the chicken!. <- Quote from Simcity3000.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.

"|FlaB|Webmaster" <janp538@msn.com> Blessed us with

> not for my for the clan dude ----Why not?---

You're a member of the clan right? That would also
be a vote for you wouldn't it!. There is some brief
info in the FAQ found here about clan postings:

http://www.unrealtower.org/faq/81

Are you trying to find another clan to play with? or
are you just spamming for votes?

"flossie" <flossie@flossie.com> Blessed us with

> "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote
> in message
>> |FlaB|Webmaster enlightened us with:
>> > Tnx for your vote!!!!
>>
>> What vote? Why would we vote for you?
>>
>> MeltDown --
>
> I`d rather vote for MELTDOWN instead :p

HeHeeee! LOL I give Melt my vote too! :) He's such a cute little
guy isn't he? and on sale too at Amazon for only $17.96! I'll take
a brand new copy of that MeltDown there, the one in the Scotish
Kilt please! :eek:)

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Meltdown

JHall enlightened us with:
> Which came first the chicken or the egg?

It all depends on definition. If you ask "Which came first, the chicken
or the chicken egg?", then it's clear once you know when an egg is
allowed to be called a "chicken egg" :)

MeltDown