mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

I have a Gateway VX900 1998 from new. It has started to flicker
occasionally (never done this before) and was wondering short of borrowing a
monitor off a friend or changing my video card, are there any tests that I
can do in order to check (or prove) that the tube is going south?

Connect up the monitor to another system... Ben Myers