[SOLVED] Wanna build a new budget pc

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022
So I wanna build a new pc, I already have the GPU (gt1030) So I want a good base system that I can upgrade in the future and goes well with my GPU, would be good if under 300eur.
I prefer ryzen but if it's necessary to go with intel to stay under the budget.

But the most important requirement is that I can find it on this website: https://arvutitark.ee/
I hope I'm not asking for too much

I don't need storage, I will be reusing that from my old pc

Last edited:
Solution
bruh, the only reason i have the gt1030 is because my 10 year old prebuilt was tight on space and thats why i chose that, i am not gonna buy a new gpu, i just asked for an upgrade for everything but my gpu ans stoarge
Maybe someone here with more building experience will disprove me, but under 300 eur is going to be challenging, especially if you want to ensure future upgradability, all you have is a GPU and storage, and you want new.

Edit: somehow missed the part about where you want to find the parts. I'll take a look at that website, but still it seems like a stretch.
Edit2: found something that should work, by picking the cheapest components I've actually heard of (e.g. some coolers, cases, PSUs on that site I've never even...

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022
Try nvidia 1660ti or the more expensive 3060ti. They can handle everything. Hope you also have a good microprocessor, like an i5 comet lake.
bruh, the only reason i have the gt1030 is because my 10 year old prebuilt was tight on space and thats why i chose that, i am not gonna buy a new gpu, i just asked for an upgrade for everything but my gpu ans stoarge

anvoice

Honorable
Jan 12, 2018
Maybe someone here with more building experience will disprove me, but under 300 eur is going to be challenging, especially if you want to ensure future upgradability, all you have is a GPU and storage, and you want new.

Edit: somehow missed the part about where you want to find the parts. I'll take a look at that website, but still it seems like a stretch.
Edit2: found something that should work, by picking the cheapest components I've actually heard of (e.g. some coolers, cases, PSUs on that site I've never even heard of). I'll list the parts I've found and the total price, which is under 300 eur.
Caveats: (1) No idea if this will manage your workload. May be a good idea to upgrade RAM if it's within your budget. (2) I don't know for sure if everything will fit together properly, but should: I usually do preliminary checking on pcpartpicker which tends to point out most of the incompatibilities in dimensions, power draw, etc. (3) It's a microATX build. (4) The motherboard supports Ryzen 5, but needs a bios update in order to do so if it is running an older bios. If I recall correctly, you need to actually have a compatible CPU installed in the motherboard to do the upgrade. So it's worth checking with the seller what bios version they have, or making sure you have a CPU you can use for this.

Components:
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B450 Gaming, PRODUCT CODE: B450MGAMING, PRICE: 78.25 €
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500, PRODUCT CODE: 100-100000644BOX, PRICE: 79.65 €
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper H410R RGB, PRODUCT CODE: AWCLMWP00000023, PRICE: 28.60
RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 2x4GB 2400 MHz, PRODUCT CODE: F4-2400C17D-8GIS, PRICE: 22.25 €
CASE: Deepcool Wave V2, PRODUCT CODE: KODCOOE0WAVEV20, PRICE: 29.90 €
PSU: Deepcool DA500 500 W, PRODUCT CODE: DP-BZ-DA500N, PRICE: 38.90 €
TOTAL PRICE: 277.55 €

Last edited:
Solution

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022

Yeah, im willing to go a bit overbudget after i saw how unreasonable i was

anvoice

Honorable
Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, im willing to go a bit overbudget after i saw how unreasonable i was
Do take a look at my edit above, I was still typing it up when you wrote this. I managed to squeeze the parts you need into a budget under 300 eur, although not all of them are in stock I think and must be ordered. Again, the biggest concern is that without knowing your workflow, I don't know which parts are in need of an upgrade (e.g. probably 8GB RAM is a bit low).

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022

Edit2: found something that should work, by picking the cheapest components I've actually heard of (e.g. some coolers, cases, PSUs on that site I've never even heard of). I'll list the parts I've found and the total price, which is under 300 eur.
Caveats: (1) No idea if this will manage your workload. May be a good idea to upgrade RAM if it's within your budget. (2) I don't know for sure if everything will fit together properly, but should: I usually do preliminary checking on pcpartpicker which tends to point out most of the incompatibilities in dimensions, power draw, etc. (3) It's a microATX build. (4) The motherboard supports Ryzen 5, but needs a bios update in order to do so if it is running an older bios. If I recall correctly, you need to actually have a compatible CPU installed in the motherboard to do the upgrade. So it's worth checking with the seller what bios version they have, or making sure you have a CPU you can use for this.

Components:
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper H410R RGB, PRODUCT CODE: AWCLMWP00000023, PRICE: 28.60
RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 2x4GB 2400 MHz, PRODUCT CODE: F4-2400C17D-8GIS, PRICE: 22.25 €
Yeah, pcpartpicker is a good place to check compatibility
That's really good, but the ram is just not enough, and AMD ships pretty good cpu coolers so I think use that money for ram.
Could you send the basket so I can make a few edits?

I mostly do light gaming like Minecraft and Fortnite so that should be good

anvoice

Honorable
Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, pcpartpicker is a good place to check compatibility
That's really good, but the ram is just not enough, and AMD ships pretty good cpu coolers so I think use that money for ram.
Could you send the basket so I can make a few edits?

I mostly do light gaming like Minecraft and Fortnite so that should be good
Good idea if you don't need the extra cooling.

Do you know how to send the basket? I don't see such an option on the website. I did include all the product codes so you can just search for these and create a new basket quickly, a search for a product code returns the item immediately.

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022
Good idea if you don't need the extra cooling.

Do you know how to send the basket? I don't see such an option on the website. I did include all the product codes so you can just search for these and create a new basket quickly, a search for a product code returns the item immediately.
oh ok, Have a good day

rulerss

Prominent
Nov 23, 2021

I know, but the 1030 is kind of old and slow. The 1660ti is really good and cheap. The 3060ti is way too much and not worth it then.

DuckyBoi

Prominent
Nov 30, 2022

Components:
I edited it a bit and managed to get 16 gb 3200mhz (2x8)