[SOLVED] Warzone frames low with my pc. Normal Performance?

Oct 23, 2020
My pc specs are:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
Intel i7-6700k
ASUS Z170 Deluxe MB
RAM- 16GB Corsair Vengeance running at 2133MHz
SSD- 1TB Samsung 850 EVO

In MW:Warzone i am usually getting 60-75 fps. Sometimes gets up to 80. I feel like I should be able to get higher fps with my pc but im not. Unless you guys think that performance seems fine with my build. Any input?

My in game settings are all set on low for the most part. Vsync is off, tessellation is disabled etc.

Last edited:
Solution
My pc specs are:
Intel i7-6700k
ASUS Z170 Deluxe MB
SSD- 1TB Samsung 850 EVO

In MW:Warzone i am usually getting 60-75 fps. Sometimes gets up to 80. I feel like I should be able to get higher fps with my pc but im not. Unless you guys think that performance seems fine with my build. Any input?

My in game settings are all set on low for the most part. Vsync is off, tessellation is disabled etc.
Doesn't sound too normal as my computer with worse specs can run that game at 60fps at 4k with settings way above low.

Download hwmonitor and let it run while your playing your game it could possibly be overheating etc. afterwards tell us your maximum temps in...
My pc specs are:
Intel i7-6700k
ASUS Z170 Deluxe MB
SSD- 1TB Samsung 850 EVO

Doesn't sound too normal as my computer with worse specs can run that game at 60fps at 4k with settings way above low.

Download hwmonitor and let it run while your playing your game it could possibly be overheating etc. afterwards tell us your maximum temps in the software for your cpu and gpu etc.

Solution