Web Browser Grand Prix VIII: Chrome 16, Firefox 9, And Mac OS X

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Chrome looks better in every menu, it upgrades on it's own. The smoothest interface.

Chrome won because interface is more important than performance just like windows vs linux.
Developer tools still lack in chrome, and look worse and are less user friendly compared to firefox, but I still use them.

martronic

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
i would say i like different browsers for different things... but i really am thinking of switching back to firefox... but i will really miss the feature of google chrome that allows me to unify all my devices with my google account....

speaking of which... is there a way to do the same thing with firefox... and is there a firefox version that runs in windows 8 mode like chrome?

martronic

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
[citation][nom]martronic[/nom]i would say i like different browsers for different things... but i really am thinking of switching back to firefox... but i will really miss the feature of google chrome that allows me to unify all my devices with my google account.... speaking of which... is there a way to do the same thing with firefox... and is there a firefox version that runs in windows 8 mode like chrome?[/citation]

i forgot to mention why im wanting to switch... i am finding as i am "breaking in" my windows 8 pro install... i am having issues with the memory hogging...sure i like the features... but i think the speed and efficiency of the application is an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.