WEB PAGE ERROR MESSAGE

WHEN TRYING TO OPEN A WEB PAGE I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE NOT FOUND OBJECT
DOES NOT EXIST ON SERVER. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS XP I ALSO GET AN ABOUT BLANK
ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON A LINK DISPLAYED WITHIN A WEB PAGE.

Removing about:blank Homepage Hijacker
http://www.securityfaqs.com/securityreviews/5RP0L0UD5U.html

Please do not make future posts all in capital letters. In terms of
netiquette it is the equivalent of shouting.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"klmking" <klmking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> WHEN TRYING TO OPEN A WEB PAGE I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE NOT FOUND
> OBJECT
> DOES NOT EXIST ON SERVER. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS XP I ALSO GET AN ABOUT
> BLANK
> ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON A LINK DISPLAYED WITHIN A WEB
> PAGE.

TRENDING THREADS