[SOLVED] Weird beeps while playing COD: Modern Warfare

Nov 15, 2019
Hello all, I have purchased the HP OMEN Obelisk 875-1120 a few weeks ago. So far has been great, very powerful PC that has been able to handle. It is packed with the liquid cooled i7 9700k 8 core processor @ 3.6 ghz, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 16 RAM, 512gb storage M.2 SSD, and Windows 10 OS.

This past week or so I've been getting 2 monotonic beeps coming through my headset while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Like I said, my computer handles the game well. My CPU usage is fairly low, and the temps are around 58-66C. GPU temps usually stay between 70-74C while gaming (Seems high to me, but others say its okay).

So what happens is, I will be in game and get a quick lag spike followed by these 2 monotonic beeps. And this has only been happening with just Modern Warfare. What's the best way to make sure all your drivers are up to date? I have gone through the Device Manager and manually have done it, but it being an HP pc, they have their own programs that are 'suppose' to. Something tells me it is something with the motherboard or CPU, but that's just my gut feeling. I read someone that these beeps can be coming from the motherboard warning you of hardware failure, but I'm not sure if those beeps would just be on boot, you know? Because this ONLY happens while gaming.

I will post a youtube link to a video that shows what the beeps sound like. But like I said, mine only beeps twice and this particular video has a series of 4 beeps. Thanks for all your help.

View: https://youtu.be/L_bKYOnhYMc