[SOLVED] Weird buzzing noise whenever playing a certain game.

CT3

Mar 16, 2024
I've recently been noticing a lot of weird noises coming from my PC, mostly random pops and clicks when it's turned off and whenever I play a game called Ready or Not there's a constant buzzing coming from the front end of the system. I thought it might've been the power supply but the noise isn't coming from it. The noise stops as soon as I close the game and I'm not sure what's causing it.
If it helps here are the core system specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi
EVGA RTX 3070 Ti XC3 Ultra
32GB of DDR4 3600MHz Cl18 RAM
Seasonic Focus GX-750

I've also got a Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive and 2 M.2 SSDs installed, one of which has the game on it, and 4 fans in my system.

Mar 16, 2024
I've recently been noticing a lot of weird noises coming from my PC, mostly random pops and clicks when it's turned off and whenever I play a game called Ready or Not there's a constant buzzing coming from the front end of the system. I thought it might've been the power supply but the noise isn't coming from it. The noise stops as soon as I close the game and I'm not sure what's causing it.
If it helps here are the core system specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi
EVGA RTX 3070 Ti XC3 Ultra
32GB of DDR4 3600MHz Cl18 RAM
Seasonic Focus GX-750

I've also got a Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive and 2 M.2 SSDs installed, one of which has the game on it, and 4 fans in my system.
it maybe cpu fan sound cause ryzen 7 3700x is pretty old to pair with with 3070 ti it should be paired with ryzen (5,7)5th gen processor