[SOLVED] weird change in cpu tems

Jul 20, 2021
So I added some fans to my case and now my cpu has higher temps. Before that, I had 50-60 ºC in-game on my i5-9400F with stock (with games like Valorant and CSGO), but now i have 60-73 ºC. Also, i change from only 1 exhaust fan to 3 exhaust (2 on the top and 1 on the back) and 3 that throw air to the inside (from the front). I have the h100 tg case from thermaltake and the stock intel cooler for almost 10 months (i've cleaned it btw).
Help, it was a sudden change QwQ (btw, sorry for bad english, not my first language and i still struggle on writing).

Solution
I doubt it's the new fans. Something else must have changed. Did you change your fan curve or RPM?
Try removing the new fans and going back to the way it was and testing temps.
Jul 20, 2021
I doubt it's the new fans. Something else must have changed. Did you change your fan curve or RPM?
Try removing the new fans and going back to the way it was and testing temps.
i changed for a moment the fan curve for the cpu and the new fans (the new fans are PWM and it auto set on DC, so it was more like a needed change), but the fan curve for the CPU is back to the old one, and is still the same issue. I'm gonna disconnect the new fans and see how it goes

EDIT: ok, i disconnected the new fans and the temps are now the old ones. and yes, i get everithing on the same way as before

Last edited: