Question Weird TRC and TRFC values in motherboard BIOS

Feb 15, 2021
Hello.
I recently got this GALAX A320M motherboard with XPG Adata Gammix D30 8 gb x2 ram. I decided to change the timings in the BIOS. The TRC value set automatically was "3C" for some reason but it showed 60 in CPU-Z and Zen timings. Same for TRFC. It was set to 138 but it showed 880 in Zen timings. I tried to change it to 550 but the BIOS didn't even let me. Here are the photos.

Feb 15, 2021
My bad. It actually is a hex value. I had another question though. Does enabling xmp automatically increase my dimm voltage? My motherboard supports xmp 2.0 but when I tried running my system at the advertised timings and frequency, it started crashing and bluescreening in some applications.

enabling xmp will set all settings including voltage to preconfigured values
if its not stable, then it means xmp profle wasnt made for your cpu/mainboard and u have to manualy tweak it
usualy mainboard lists compatible rams and highest clock with xmp with how many sticks
same goes for ram makers, they usualy lists compatible mainboards aswell
if u buy ram not listed as compatible, then it means its either not compatible or was not tested (unknown compatibility)
300series mainboards arent great performers for ram overclock...2666MHz should work always tho