Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrcorvo

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone.My name is Görkem and I am from Turkey.I am studying Computer Engineering.I love computers and technology.I joined here because of learn more things about computers.

hoofstep

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
I just completed my intro, went to preview, tried to edit the preview, hit the back button and lost my post. Here goes again.
My name is Liz. I'm a retired Thoroughbred jock and all-around horse handler of 30+ years. Economics have somewhat put a hole in my career - I can't get paid what I am worth and still live in the N. Panhandle of West Virginia, which is lovely and I don;t want to move so I'm on my second career as a Janitor for the local school system. I'm no geek, but I'm curious about everything - like my father, who built his own off the grid house in 1981 and lived there until he turned 90. His children are all talented tinkerers. But mainly I am here because I'm hoping to solve some problems on my own since wrangling help out of my Hp care pack techs and Microsoft assistence with new OSs is even more of a pain than the learning curve of doin' it myself. Below are some vitals on my hp Envy laptop. Little known fact? Um,
I have bunions?

2.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-5500U
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
4096 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)
Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 [Display adapter]
NVIDIA GeForce 840M [Display adapter]

ndelaney7

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
Hello, long time reader and finally decided to join up! I'm Nathan and have been building computers and software since the early 90's, when I was around 10, much for my own amusement.

kickin0011

Prominent
Jan 25, 2018
HI! My name is kick skii i've been following around for a little while and decided to do some hardware modding on my laptop but was'nt too sure therefore i joined up and here i am as fresh as a day

carlottajo3

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018
Hi my name is Carlotta I am a new account supervisor love my job I have been helping people for over 30 years in customer service I'm having a terrible problem with this tablet a visual land prestige prime tablet it wont connect to the wifi its shows connected but no internet it does not recognize any wifi signals I am just done I have tried everything

bobcasey330

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
My name is Bob, proud and self confessed computer nerd since high school, built couple of my own computers over the years. Love video games, but don't seem to have much time thanks to two toddlers. Been a lurker on the site whenever I'm googling something I'm stuck on for a long time now, figured about time I join the community.

teipsum17

Prominent
Jan 28, 2018
Hi all, I'm Dan, I love gaming, mainly older strategy or RPGs such as Mount and Blade Warband and Final Fantasy 7. I'm useless at building/upgrading though

Jan 28, 2018
Hello Tom's Hardware,

My online name is AussiTheSham, however you can just call me Aussi. To start us off right I am American and not Australian (Shock anyone?). My online name comes from way back when I played World of Warcraft. I played a Shaman (Hence the Sham) and Aussi is the French word for “ALSO”. So basically I shammed around a lot. Anyways enough of the boring chit-chat. I have been building computers and destroying computers since I was about 14 years old that makes it 11 years now. This is my first Forum for computers and tech in general. I have made rookie mistakes throughout all of that time and I figured it was time to join a forum. So here we are…. 

If anyone can help me with finding out why it will not let me edit my signature or add my PC rig info that would be lovely.

raghavachary47

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Greetings,
Hi Everyone.I'm Raghava.I'm a New member here.
I'm Computer Hardware is with Desktop,Laptop motherboards repairing.So Here's Hoping that I can get my quesantions plz answer...

merleeb5

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
Hello I'm Merleeb. Just joined Toms! Im a cook at a hotel was looking for a way to recover my Toshiba L505 without the disc. Im also a good Bernie Mack impersonator plus I'm female. Ha ha!!

powerwayne8

Prominent
Jan 31, 2018
Hello guys im newbie here, i decided to join the group due to the fact the members are active and very helpful, i am a computer technician so maybe i can also contribute some of my knowledge learned in my experiences. Alright lets get this baby

filipe.francoal

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
hi everyone, i'm Filipe and i live in brasil. i was searching for desktop components and here i am. the hierarchy of CPU and GPU helped me a lot! thanks! in here has a place where i can show what components i'm interested and get advices about this? sorry for this bad english. :x

itzartemis

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
Hi everyone my name is chris, im from WA state. I built my PC around black friday and cyber monday in 2016. I was once a console pleb paying 10 bucks a month to play the online games lol key board and mouse was a pretty rough transition plus learning about PCs in general was an experience. Ive actually used this place since i built my PC i just decided to actually join to communicate with others. A little fact about me, ive played trading card games since i was a wee lil lad around the 2nd grade with pokemon and moved to other games throughout my lift to yugioh, than duel masters, than naruto, and than Magic the gathering and now i only play yugioh competitively and pokemon as more of a hobby/business.

jackeedd5

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
Hi I'm Jody! Just here trying to learn as much as I can about computers and phones. Thank you all for helping!!

robertognesutta

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Hello people! I'm Roberto and I'm a linux and open source fan from long time. I'm very interested in all new technologies applied at I.T. Another thing that I love a lot is the photography! I have a dslr camera (I don't know if I can put the brand and in doubt I prefer don't do it) with a complete set of lens.
OK, now you know a lot about me, or at least the most important things!
Happy forum to all
Roberto

micahndi7

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
Am 23 from Cameroon studying Computer engineering hardware. Am limited in computer skills and am willing to learn. Hope n pray u guys will help me to be a better engineer. Thks