[SOLVED] what can i do with Nvidia Tesla m2070-q

mathiasd.hauge

Commendable
Nov 8, 2018
Hey, I recently bought two m2070-q gpus (6GB ddr5), whithout having any idea of what I can use them for. I know they are a little old (2011) but if anyone knows what I can do with them please leave a comment. Can I use them to for example edit videos?

Solution
Hey, I recently bought two m2070-q gpus (6GB ddr5), whithout having any idea of what I can use them for. I know they are a little old (2011) but if anyone knows what I can do with them please leave a comment. Can I use them to for example edit videos?
Unless you do rendering, or other GPU compute functions, then they are useless to you.
Even then, if they are passive devices, you will have to come up with a cooling solution.
They are NOT display devices.

kanewolf

Titan
Unless you do rendering, or other GPU compute functions, then they are useless to you.
Even then, if they are passive devices, you will have to come up with a cooling solution.
They are NOT display devices.

Solution