[SOLVED] What device can I buy that will convert an ethernet signal into a wifi one?

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, the house im currently living in has an abuldance of wired concetions in everyroom all coming from the router, so for my computer and xbox internet is fine, the problem im having is my phone cant connect to to the wifi as the signal is pretty weak in most rooms.

ive found devices that can boost a wifi signal but as I already have ethernet availabilty in most rooms I was just wondering what kind of device can I buy that would convert that into wifi, as I asume it would be a stronger signal with faster speeds.

Any/ all help on this matter would be greatly appriacted,
Many thanks.

Wolfshadw

Titan
You said you had Ethernet in the room that you wanted WiFi in. From that wall jack, run in Ethernet cable to the new WiFi router. The WiFi router gives the local room stronger WiFi. Then you can run Ethernet cables from the new WiFi Router to the other PCs in the room.

-Wolf sends

Mar 30, 2020
You said you had Ethernet in the room that you wanted WiFi in. From that wall jack, run in Ethernet cable to the new WiFi router. The WiFi router gives the local room stronger WiFi. Then you can run Ethernet cables from the new WiFi Router to the other PCs in the room.

-Wolf sends
Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that I have multiple long ethernet cables coming from my main router in my living room, these run through the walls and floors of my house to the room I want to set up wifi for. so not a ethernet wall jack, but just a really long cable thats coming from my wifi box. would using this cable still work the same?