Question what do you think of ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQ?

mohamedkhaled21000

Honorable
Feb 11, 2018
I was looking for a 4K 120+hz monitor for a new build I am doing soon, the only thing I found in Egypt that isn't insanely expensive was ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQ. However, I can't find many reviews for it, so what do you think about it, and I heard it has HDR issues, is that true?

As an example other monitors I found:

- UHD: Acer Nitro XV273K -- Dell U3818DW -- Dell P4317Q 43, but I believe both the Dell are not for gaming

- WQHD: ROG Strix XG35VQ -- Alienware AW3418DW -- AOC AGON AG352UCG6 -- Samsung CHG90 49 inch

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Is that the only display you have access to? Where is "my country"? We could do with a list of displays/brands/models you have access to in order to probably shortlist for you. Preferred sites for purchase will help us two fold.

mohamedkhaled21000

Honorable
Feb 11, 2018
Is that the only display you have access to? Where is "my country"? We could do with a list of displays/brands/models you have access to in order to probably shortlist for you. Preferred sites for purchase will help us two fold.
I am in Egypt, there is a nice range of options here, but not everything. The real high end that are too costly are not usually sold here for example. I can appreciate a list of better alternatives, and I can search for them here or try to just ship them from amazon.

As an example other monitors I found:

- UHD: Acer Nitro XV273K -- Dell U3818DW -- Dell P4317Q 43, but I believe both the Dell are not for gaming

- WQHD: ROG Strix XG35VQ -- Alienware AW3418DW -- AOC AGON AG352UCG6 -- Samsung CHG90 49 inch

Thanks for the help @Lutfij

Last edited: