[SOLVED] What games to play?

Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone. Well, I wanted to try new games to play and I had to look up some good games. As it took me a long time searching for good games and after trying them I can confirm the ones I personally found good. If you are looking for games to play that have a good review, then this is the thread you'd need to read. I actually found many websites and as I don't wanna spam you guys I'd rather recommend the games. So personally I think among us is the best out there if you are looking for games to play with people of different ages. Then there is cyberpunk 2077, I personally find it super entertaining but it is definitely a bit "pricey". I also tried animal crossing, which is a fun game too but might get boring after some time (very personal opinion). I also tried rainbow six siege, very fun but if your team is not coordinating well ur dead haha. These are my favorite top 4 games to play. You can actually look up "top ten most played games in 2020 sheeparcade" to see a list of well-reviewed games, it is the list I followed anyway. I also looked up Infos in ign and Gamespot and they seem to all share the same results. I hope this thread was helpful. I'll keep uploading useful threads and posts <3. Peace out.

Solution
To add on to that.
I personally love racing/car games.
My first racing game was need for speed most wanted 2005,absolutely loved it.
The way you could customize cars and tune them to perform the way you liked was absolutely stunning to me.Also the story line with short cutscenes was so cool.
The only problem i had with it is when you had a really fast car,it is was so hard to get cops on you.Also the bounties you had to complete could literally take you 30 minutes.
My second favourite game i played was minecraft.I dont think i have to say anything tbh.
The 3rd one is GTA.I played GTA San Andreas,GTA IV and GTA V.The thing i really liked about those games is how much freedom you had.The fact that you could shoot some people on a street...
To add on to that.
I personally love racing/car games.
My first racing game was need for speed most wanted 2005,absolutely loved it.
The way you could customize cars and tune them to perform the way you liked was absolutely stunning to me.Also the story line with short cutscenes was so cool.
The only problem i had with it is when you had a really fast car,it is was so hard to get cops on you.Also the bounties you had to complete could literally take you 30 minutes.
My second favourite game i played was minecraft.I dont think i have to say anything tbh.
The 3rd one is GTA.I played GTA San Andreas,GTA IV and GTA V.The thing i really liked about those games is how much freedom you had.The fact that you could shoot some people on a street and 2 minutes later fly a plane was so appealing to me,and many others of course.
For my 4th,i think its again need for speed.
I have,nfsmw 2005,nfs the run nfs mw 2012,nfs rivals 13 which i have 1367 hours on,nfs 2015,nfs payback and the latest nfs heat,so you could say im addicted to them.
With NFS 2012,i dont understand why so many people hate it.I legit really liked the game,especially how the cars sounded.And yeah there was no visual car customization which i didnt like i cant lie,but again,the whole concept of driving a car so fast between tiny streets was so stunning to me.Also the cops in that game could catch up to you no matter the car you have.You could be driving the Koenigsegg 450km/h and you would still see a Ford Crown Victoria be next to you in matter of seconds.Oh and the fact that you could find random cars on the street and take that was cool.With Rivals,i think its the best car pvp game of all time,and yes i think its better than both Hot Pursuits.The game had stunning graphics for its time,the drifting was so broken and i love it.Besides that,who wouldnt like to chase down someone with a ESP doing 450km/h and absolutely wrecking into them.Also the ability to switch from RACER to COP was so cool.The only things i 'hated' about it was obviously the lack of visual customization and i would personally loved to see some COP cars,become available in RACER carrer mode.Especially Murcielago.But that isnt going to happen since EA forgets about games they make after about 3-4 months.
With NFS 2015,it is just a vibe to be honest.I cant lie it took me some time to get used to the drifting.Also i like the little speed boost it gives you once you are past 45deggre drifting angle in corners.Good customization,cool multyplayer,nice graphics.
With NFS Payback,i always had a felling like im in the Cars 1 Disney movie world.
The whole desert concept was cool,the customization was awesome,the derelicts you can find are so freaking cool.The thing i 'hated' about nfs payback was the innability to climb little rocks in the desert,whoever played payback will understand what i meant.
Now for the NFS HEAT.
THE.GAME.IS.AWESOME.
I love the story line,i love the customization,the multiplayer is so well done i cant even explain how epic the game is.I love the games where you have to grind so much for parts,and nfs heat is one of them.The races are so well organized,the map is stunning,i dont think i even have to mention the graphics.The drifting mechanism is broken since in that game you need to apply drag tires if you want to drift,on top of some live tuning of course.
So yeah,need for speed franchise,minecraft and gta i would say are my all time favourites.
Now for the honorable mentions:
Some other games i enjoyed is playing far cry 5 coop with my friend.
I played Fortnite 24/7 as a 14 year old kid,i tryharder so hard that i even played tournaments,but they messed everything up with season 10 and i just got so bored playing the game that i just left it.Might come back one day,who knows.
CSGO is also one of my favourite games to play.It is a little broken and i think that is the only game where it doesnt matter if you are good or not.If you dont have a normal team you will lose the game.And it is depending on your mood i cant even explain.
Rocket League,also was one of my favourites until i decided to play competitive.I played 2v2's with my friend and we got to platinum 2,after that he just stopped playing and i couldnt be bothered to play 1v1's comp since if you lose the ball 1 time there,you will lose the game.
So yeah i think thats all.

Last edited:
Solution