[SOLVED] What graphics card is compatible with my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2021
Hi all,

I'm looking for a graphics card for my PC but unfortunately, I know next to nothing when it comes to this, so I'm hoping someone can help me out when it comes to what I can get and where!

LENOVO Idea Centre 3 Intel (r) Core (TM) i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz
8gb RAM
Motherboard is LENOVO 317E

If you need more info, let me know!

Edited to add that my PSU is 260w

Last edited:
Any GPU is compatible with your system as long as you have a proper PSU and fits in your case. So, what is the exact make and model of your PSU?

If you want us to recommend a specific GPU you need to also tell us what games are you playing, with what settings, what resolution and a budget.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2021
Any GPU is compatible with your system as long as you have a proper PSU and fits in your case. So, what is the exact make and model of your PSU?

If you want us to recommend a specific GPU you need to also tell us what games are you playing, with what settings, what resolution and a budget.

Thanks for the reply! So it seems I have a 260w PSU, and my budget would be €250 max. Honestly, the only games I'm able to play at the moment are Minecraft, Starwdew, etc but I have Sea of Thieves and Dragon Age that I'd love to be able to play but unfortunately can't.
Found this online and it seems to be my exact PSU if that helps!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174658572535?epid=3044757464&hash=item28aa7650f7:g:7WYAAOSwy8BgO~Ha

Nov 23, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS