What is actual difference between Seagate back up plus ultra slim 2TB and Transcend 2TB?

muazzam.shakib

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Please help me to know that what seagate ultra slim 2TB is offering that Transcend is not. I am really confused which one is to buy.

Solution
Looking at both hard drives, the Seagate 2TB Ultra Slim is a little bit smaller than the Transcend. Transcend is 5.16 x 3.15 x 0.98 inches, while the Seagate is 4.47 x 2.99 x 0.38 inches. The Transcend is also 3.2 ounces heavier. When it comes to reliability, I can't comment on that as I haven't used either of those. If you need more info, just go to the official manufacturer's website of each product you're looking at.
May 17, 2018
Looking at both hard drives, the Seagate 2TB Ultra Slim is a little bit smaller than the Transcend. Transcend is 5.16 x 3.15 x 0.98 inches, while the Seagate is 4.47 x 2.99 x 0.38 inches. The Transcend is also 3.2 ounces heavier. When it comes to reliability, I can't comment on that as I haven't used either of those. If you need more info, just go to the official manufacturer's website of each product you're looking at.

Solution