Question What is causing these crashes to my pc?

K3nt14

Commendable
Nov 14, 2021
Hi guys
Recently i started having problems with my pc(R5 3600 3.5ghz, gtx1650, 16 ram, m.2 500gb from kingston, sata 3 ssd kingston 480)
The problems consists of random restarts with no error, BSOD with different error codes, game crashes, game freezes, launchers like steam or epic don't want to download games because "update files corrupt", and sometimes directX errors
I had a problem before this like 2 months before with the m2 i think, at some point the pc was restarting randomly, and when i opened the pc i saw that the m2 was covered in dust, cleaned it and everything was all right.
I tried the normal things like memcheck and no error was popping up, sfc shows that some file is corrupt and in the logs i find about the edgehtml.dll(and i can't fix it), dism shows no error. I cleaned the pc, the error still persists.
I tried switching the ssd's, changed the m2 from another pc i have, everything was working alright, after this i tried changing the other ssd everything is alright.
And now i've tried something to use sfc to show if the file still remains corrupt, same result but now the pc after exiting safe mode runs very very slow and it didn't use to.
I've gone beyond my reach to try and fix it and i really want to know what can i try

K3nt14

Commendable
Nov 14, 2021
Seasonic 500W 80+ bronze, bought in 2020 cleaned it once per year
Gpu and cpu temps are normal 60-70 on gpu on games and 70-80 on cpu