Question What is the best gpu under 150 mm?

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located? Budget for your GPU purchase? Preferred site for purchase? On second thoughts, please add the specs to your current build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Jul 7, 2024
Where are you located? Budget for your GPU purchase? Preferred site for purchase? On second thoughts, please add the specs to your current build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
budget is about 200, im using an old case that i dont know the name of, and all i know is that it can only fit about 150 mm gpu. Everything else is about mid range. the old gpu is a gt 710

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Really not enough information for a recommendation. GT710 is barely a GPU and is sub 25W.

Only card I can recommend knowing that is the class of the hardware in the system, would be a GT1030 GDDR5. Should be several models under 150mm and plenty of low profile capable cards if that is needed.

Power supply details and the rest of the system specs at a minimum for anything further.

Jul 7, 2024
Really not enough information for a recommendation. GT710 is barely a GPU and is sub 25W.

Only card I can recommend knowing that is the class of the hardware in the system, would be a GT1030 GDDR5. Should be several models under 150mm and plenty of low profile capable cards if that is needed.

Power supply details and the rest of the system specs at a minimum for anything further
i currently have a i7 3770k but im gonna upgrade the mobo and cpu, it has a 500 watt psu, no preffered site, as long as its on ebay, amazon, or walmart. i have a 2 tb fanxiang sata ssd, and probably somewhere more like 180 mm of space. 32 gb of ddr3 ram