[SOLVED] What is the problem with mobo/cpu/ram?

binarnett

Commendable
Jun 11, 2018
So i bought a new board for my cpu, the cpu is i3 4130 and motherboard is gigabyte h81m s2v and the ram is transcend ddr3 1333mhz 2x4gb.
The problem is when i set the memory on integrated gpu to anything more or less than 96mb system won't boot to Windows. With dedicated gpu it boots properly but i want it to work without the gpu since it's Mini itx board and i want the small form factor and small case...
What could be the issue? I want more than 96mb memory but the board will just continue restarting forever...

Solution
The reported amount isn't necessarily the amount being used. When using integrated graphics windows will automatically increase the amount that is needed. It just shows a random amount in the beginning in dedicated video memory so that the program thinks you have enough memory to run the program. I really explained this very basically. So leave it at 96 mb and see if it adjust correctly to run your pc.
The reported amount isn't necessarily the amount being used. When using integrated graphics windows will automatically increase the amount that is needed. It just shows a random amount in the beginning in dedicated video memory so that the program thinks you have enough memory to run the program. I really explained this very basically. So leave it at 96 mb and see if it adjust correctly to run your pc.

Solution