RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Hello! I would like to buy a laptop, but I don't have that much, I only have 185 dollars(dollar is not main currency in my country) and the best laptops i found are these ones:
also, if you could tell me a great low-budget laptop I would consider it.
Lenovo B50-80
CPU:i5 5200U
RAM: 8GB DDR3
HDD:500GB
SSD: NOT INCLUDED
Lenovo Thinkpad T530

CPU: i7-3520M
RAM: 8GB DDR3
HDD: 500GB
SSD: NOT INCLUDED

p:s I'm buying a laptop for studying and light gaming like dota2, maybe csgo and not much hardware depending games

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to be wasting any and/or all resources buying a laptop that's equipped with a 3rd Gen i7 from intel's camp. We're already on the 12th Gen of Intel processors and almost en route for the 13th Gen so in essence that's 10 generations old. Also, investing in an old laptop isn't a good idea.

Do you have links to the laptops you've narrowed down?

(dollar is not main currency in my country)
This is where you mention where you're located. I also doubt you're going to get anything reliable with that budget.

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
You're going to be wasting any and/or all resources buying a laptop that's equipped with a 3rd Gen i7 from intel's camp. We're already on the 12th Gen of Intel processors and almost en route for the 13th Gen so in essence that's 10 generations old. Also, investing in an old laptop isn't a good idea.

Do you have links to the laptops you've narrowed down?

(dollar is not main currency in my country)
This is where you mention where you're located. I also doubt you're going to get anything reliable with that budget.
sure I will give you a link if ur interested, but you're saying that I should save up the money and buy a greater laptop in the future?