What should i get? help me choose!

vuxdu

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2007
well just about 2 hours ago i officially burned my dfi nf4 ultra-d mobo, because of my stupidity. Do you think i should get another ultra-d or should i go for the ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe.

thanks for reading.

Opteron 165 @ 2.7ghz
DFI ultra-d (fried)
corsair xms 2x512mb
xclio 450watt psu

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
well just about 2 hours ago i officially burned my dfi nf4 ultra-d mobo, because of my stupidity. Do you think i should get another ultra-d or should i go for the ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe.

thanks for reading.

Opteron 165 @ 2.7ghz
DFI ultra-d (fried)
corsair xms 2x512m
xclio 450watt psu
DFI..for sure. GL with the next one. :)

vuxdu

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks for responding. I am going for the DFI then, any other suggestions on other brand motherboards? like something that can overclock well.

edit: im thinking of a oem dfi board like a nf4-d so that i can do the sata2 mod and sli mod, but i can't find it anywhere. Newegg is out of stock and its the best priced.. about 80 bucks. a OEM one would be even better though. Only best choice is ebay, but that would take forever! do you guys know any other sites thats as good as newegg? (shipping wise)

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Thanks for responding. I am going for the DFI then, any other suggestions on other brand motherboards? like something that can overclock well.

edit: im thinking of a oem dfi board like a nf4-d so that i can do the sata2 mod and sli mod, but i can't find it anywhere. Newegg is out of stock and its the best priced.. about 80 bucks. a OEM one would be even better though. Only best choice is ebay, but that would take forever! do you guys know any other sites thats as good as newegg? (shipping wise)
I'm not sure how they are to deal with, but they(ewiz) are linked to a fair amount of times in the Forumz. They have the DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert for $119.48. That should nicely take advantage of your Opty.(as long as you aren't intimidated by a BIOS :wink: ) GL :)

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-NF4SDEX