[SOLVED] What type of memory do I need to upgrade my system.

Feb 19, 2020
I'd like some help upgrading my PC (An Asus Essentio CM6730) . System information says my motherboard is a "CM6630_CM6730_CM6830".

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220T CPU @ 2.80GHz
RAM: Two 2GB sticks
I looked up the following information about the memory that's currently installed:

Capacity: 4294967296
DeviceLocator: ChannelA-DIMM0
FormFactor: 8
Manufacturer: 06C1
MemoryType: 0
PartNumber: SLA302G08-GGNHC
Speed: 1600

My two biggest question are that I'm seeing that my model (has a max of having 2 8GB sticks installed, but I'm also reading that is only true sometimes and I haven't been able to find out when/if you can't upgrade to 8 or 16 GB. AND when I do think I have found a compatible part on Amazon & try the new "part checker" function, it says they can't confirm if ANY of them are compatible with my system. So any hints on what I really need?

I currently use the computer mostly for streaming video and working from home - biggest problem is the system getting too bogged down when memory usage hits about 80% or higher and slowing everything down until I can close a few programs, which isn't always handy when I'm in the middle of a phone call with a customer. I don't think I'd need 16 GB of memory, but I'd like to go with at least double what I have now, but want to make sure that my system will work with it & it won't just be a waste of my time & money.