What Was The Last Movie You Watched? *no spoilers please*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ExtremelyGeeky

Reputable
Jan 2, 2016

*coughs* Welcome to the wonderful world of those of us on the spectrum. :p

Not everyone with an ASD is a genius but those of us who are, well, we are effing weird.

anyone else here into documentaries?

g-unit1111

Titan

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that the other day. I love Johnny Cash's music and he left a huge impact on the music world, but the entirety of his biopic was just when he kicked drugs and found Jesus. Like that's it. The ending of the movie was just a black screen with their picture that said "Johnny Cash and June Carter toured the world until 2002." (do I really have to add the spoiler alert? :lol: )

I always like Cinema Sins when they say "Movie hints at a much more interesting movie that we'll never get to see". And there's a scene in it where Johnny is battling with his record label about getting Folsom Prison Blues made. That was a huge deal and the record almost didn't get made. I would have much preferred to see that movie. :lol:

g-unit1111

Titan

Yes, I love the documentary genre (which I find more interesting and truthful than the celebrity biopic genre), and there are some really good ones out there right now - I highly recommend "Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief", "Being Eval", and one of the most bizarre ones I've seen in recent memory is "Finders Keepers". Also the Colin Hanks one about Tower Records is pretty interesting, I'd recommend checking that out if you get a chance.

TurboIan

Commendable
May 25, 2016
The newest film that I see is Warcraft. I have never play this computer game. But I understand it significance and influence in our modern world. What I want to say about the film. I expected good film and I got it. Even more. I embraced this story. I like fantasy so the theme with unhuman races seems very exciting. Main characters are glorious. Theirs heroism and loyalty make me wonder about my behavior.
I’m waiting for the second part. If anybody know some info about it?