[SOLVED] Whats the best Free AntiVirus program for windows 10?

NOT_PROVIDED_16

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2015
Hi,👋
In the past 24 hrs, I've had 3 viruses on my ultrabook. Windows defender failed to remove the viruses. I used ESET's virus removal tool to remove them successfully

, what's the best free antivirus program, what would use the least amount of resources?

Solution
my own desktop still runs at 1% CPU usage with Kaspersky Free running; Kaspersky will block websites or the links contained within , and, has performed very well in assorted tests of AV comparisons....(If you fear the smears/aspersions and innuendos of Russia and it's intelligence services' involvement in Kaspersky, there are numerous alternatives.)
my own desktop still runs at 1% CPU usage with Kaspersky Free running; Kaspersky will block websites or the links contained within , and, has performed very well in assorted tests of AV comparisons....(If you fear the smears/aspersions and innuendos of Russia and it's intelligence services' involvement in Kaspersky, there are numerous alternatives.)

Solution

laptop-Tech

Prominent
Jan 27, 2020
Woah slow down I had a friend use Kaspersky and it locked him into an auto renew when he didn't even install it. USE Norton Antivirus It will eliminate those viruses in seconds and prevent more form coming I trust it And you should too It will cots a bit but it protects

As I specified Kaspersky Free in my response, there is zero chance of anything renewing automatically and subsequent resultant charges. :)
(The majority of assorted software vendors will adopt an 'automatically renew unless the user prevents it' strategy, as annoying as that is for card holders...)

TRENDING THREADS