• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question What's the best PC case mod you've ever seen?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KADC

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
Years ago I saw and old console-style TV (the type with a wooden frame that stood on the floor with an attached tube radio and record player) and an old front-projection TV turned into PCs, but I've got to second the vote for for WMD part II.

Jul 30, 2020
Hello, glad to be part of this caliente community. I am not a mod fan, so I took some time to dig in the conventional internet. This I found:

- As for what there is already out there:

I did not find any StarGate portal mods that I liked, as this took me into looking for them. But this is great.

- Now maybe not pretty, but absolutly up there if we take out the "summer 2006" smell:

2007 Mako Case Mod (Mass Effect)
Closer look (Mako mod)

But☝ an awesome idea (could not find anything like it):

- BT-7274

That's it✌

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS