Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I heard her Titanic song too many times. She is more my brothers style of music which is also another reason I don't listen to her. We have different tastes.

I don't listen to any bands with female leads, that have released any new music in years.

I used to listen to warlock but that was over 20 years ago and although they still exist, I can't remember any of their tracks, even if I hear them again.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its not that there aren't Led Zepp or Pink FLoyd or The Doors or any other mega bands songs that could be on this thread, its just its hard to choose which ones NOT to link.

Some songs became over played by radio in the time since their release that justy linking them is a cliche :)
Hotel California
Stairway
Bohemian Rhapsody
Money
Comfortably Numb (though it pains me to admit it)
Money for Nothing

Those are the big examples I can think of but there are more. They aren't bad songs, they just got over played in the time since their release

and then some songs aren't ever played full length on radio and survive

Colif

Win 11 Master
So there is stage diving and then there is

qNpQ8.gif

same song and yet not, I not heard this version before... or seen video

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
oldest i have is renewal, the rest were probably on tape.

though i am sure i had this on cd -

and now for something completely different
why take it seriously?

hard to find an MOD song that is safe...

Colif

Win 11 Master
i thought this was yesterday, its just when it was uploaded

I found a video version of that song on Youtube that runs for 5 minutes, they butchered a 13 minute song just to fit in the 5 minute time period.

Its almost as bad as the radio version of telegraph road... which i won't link here.

Last edited: