Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
D

Deleted member 217926

Got some new toys. Thanks to a damaged box ( literally had a piece of tape on it ) and an extra 20% off Amazon Warehouse items deal, I scored them for just about half price. They're amazing and the Tesla drivers don't have the ear shattering treble the 770, 880 and 990s have. I don't find them overly bright even with the 'fun' pads. Easily up there with my Elear and Ebony Fostex in the true hi-fi tier. Awesome cans.

nQMkFsp.jpg

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
D

Deleted member 217926

bans @anort3 for going off topic in a topic about Music genres, not what we put on our ears to listen to it... go make your own thread :D

And before anyone sticks up for him, its true, he can go and make as many as he likes, we will just delete them all as duplicates

:bounce:

I had an equipment thread once in the old software. Johnny5 changed it from Tom's Hardware to Tom's Guide and broke it so I couldn't edit it anymore. And I seem to remember it being asked earlier in this thread what headphones people use. ;)

Colif

Win 11 Master
I just figured music is diverse enough of a topic without broadening it to be an anything thread.

Nothing stopping you making another in Audio area, just try to fight the evil Johnny off if he tries to move it again. TH/TG about as far apart as they ever have been so it might not get moved :)

D

Deleted member 217926

This happened before the switchover to Xenforo. Parts of Tom's Hardware and Tom's Guide were mirrored and showed up on both sites. I created the thread here on TH and I think he edited it on Tom's Guide. Totally broke the thread which was up to 4 or 5 pages of people posting their stuff. It wasn't just headphones, it was basically just a what do you listen to music on thread.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I "think" I got most of the linked ones last month. there might still be some but I have looked.

My glass ball is foggy so I can't tell what the future holds.

I didn't start thread, its up to @Metal Messiah. if headphones is an okay topic... i just warn you its anorts fav topic - besides torches :)

D

Deleted member 217926

Hey I like other stuff.....food, funny pictures, speakers, cute anime girls with bunny ears, Coliflower with cheese sauce, speakers, headphones, computers, turkeys, headphones, speakers...hmmmm did I mention speakers and headphones?

HWBmcLm.gif

Reactions: Metal Messiah.