[SOLVED] When I have games on my hdd it feels slower?

Jan 8, 2020
I just recently got a new computer and it had a really old hard drive in it so I decided to take one of my SSD's from my old laptop and put it in there. The only problem is that the SSD is only 256gb so I rerouted the cables to the DVD drive into the hard drive for extra storage. I like to play games like CS:GO and its extremely obvious when there is a delay. I noticed on it at first that it was feeling a bit delayed like i had vsync on (I didn't) so I checked where it was installed, it was installed on my hard drive, after uninstalling then installing it on my hard drive it made the game feel like there was no delay at all. So to the point, the problem I'm having is that I can only have a couple of games on my ssd at a time.
I was wondering if there is any fix to try and get all my games running without a delay on my hard drive while running windows on my ssd? Or am I going to have to go and purchase another bigger ssd?

-GPU: GTX 1050ti
-CPU: i5 3470
-SSD: 256gb
-HDD: 600gb
-Ram: 8gb ddr3

Solution
Well, yes.
The HDD is significantly slower than an SSD.
Loading times will suffer. And the whole experience.

It has nothing to do with 'formatting' the drive. They are, by nature, slower than an SSD.