[SOLVED] When pushing power button PC start then stop and again start with gray screen on monitor?

khushalkhnta4

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019
So I have this old system which working fine until recently I moved it to another place. When I click on power button CPU, GPU and Case fan start with CPU's blue led and motherboard's orange led turn into green. Everything seems normal at this stage then suddenly few seconds after it's stop every led goes off with all the system fans. then it start again with all led's and all system fans working normal at that time in monitor it's shows gray screen (it doesn't show "no signal") and it's stuck with gray screen forever.

Then i completely power off the system and restart the system it's works normally then i shutdown the system. after some time (15 min to 30 min later) i start again same thing happens it's start then it's stop then it's again start and stuck at gray screen. at this point when monitor shows gray screen i change the my monitor hdmi cable to another hdmi port in graphics card and and there is windows screen completely normal again .

I don't know what wrong with my system i try changing psu, psu cable, ram slots and try to listen any beep code(but no beep code).
Thanks for reading my post. sorry for my terrible English
my pc specs are below

CPU: intel xeon x5675
Motherboard : Msi x58 pro e
Graphics Card : Sapphire RX480(8gb)
Power Supply : Cooler Master MWE 230V 450W (Change it from Corsair VS 650w)
SSD : WD green 240GB
HDD : 1TB & 2TB WD BLUE
Ram : SK Hynix 3*4=12GB DDR3

Last edited:
Solution
You're severely underpowered, that's what I was saying. The MWE from CoolerMaster is crap, so is the VS series from Corsair.

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to need at least a 650W PSU for that build. Also, you've generically stated the PSU's wattage and brand, you forgot to mention the models for both PSU's.

Also, please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

khushalkhnta4

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019
Revised Spec List
You're going to need at least a 650W PSU for that build. Also, you've generically stated the PSU's wattage and brand, you forgot to mention the models for both PSU's.

Also, please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
I updated info in post and do the power supply causing this problems ?

TRENDING THREADS