Question When will MSI B450 MAX series will release ?

Jul 14, 2019
Due to low storage space on bios , MSI stripped down the flashy UI of their bios in order to support new Ryzen 3000 series CPUs.(Also omitted some features like RAID). But they told they will up come with a new MAX lineup for their existing 400 series motherboards which will be equipped with bigger bios storage (32MB) .2-3 days ago they released such boards on their official website( MSI B450 tomahawk MAX). When will those MAX series boards be available at shops for purchasing ?

DavidDisciple

Commendable
May 29, 2017
No one has yet said. I have been following this too. They will have to make the new BIOS first of course, which probably is already in the making, but do to strategic sales tactics, they will probably not be in a hurry to release them, because there is little to no difference in performance between the 400 series and 500 series chipsets-only PCIe 4.0.

Jul 14, 2019
No one has yet said. I have been following this too. They will have to make the new BIOS first of course, which probably is already in the making, but do to strategic sales tactics, they will probably not be in a hurry to release them, because there is little to no difference in performance between the 400 series and 500 series chipsets-only PCIe 4.0.
Yes ..the new B550 boards will not come out untill the end of fourth quarter. But here I'm asking , as they released B450 tomahawk MAX board on their official website ,when will it be available at retailer shops ? There's no difference between B450 tomahawk and B450 tomahawk MAX except the bigger BIOS chip . The chipset is same old B450.

10pmstalker

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
Due to low storage space on bios , MSI stripped down the flashy UI of their bios in order to support new Ryzen 3000 series CPUs.(Also omitted some features like RAID). But they told they will up come with a new MAX lineup for their existing 400 series motherboards which will be equipped with bigger bios storage (32MB) .2-3 days ago they released such boards on their official website( MSI B450 tomahawk MAX). When will those MAX series boards be available at shops for purchasing ?
July 28th according to this site in the UK View: https://i.imgur.com/WR7Wl4z.jpg

Reactions: ThunderFlash