Where do I get Dell Coupons at?

Someone told me to create a "my account" on Dells site and then I could view
all the coupons they were offering. This isn't so, it only lets you ADD
coupons to your account but as far as picking coupons I don't see any. How
are people getting coupons?

Thanks.

you gotta sign up for their annoying email distribution

"Sseaott" <SseaottATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> Someone told me to create a "my account" on Dells site and then I could
view
> all the coupons they were offering. This isn't so, it only lets you ADD
> coupons to your account but as far as picking coupons I don't see any.
How
> are people getting coupons?
>
> Thanks.

Which beggs an interesting question pounding on me noggin of late: How long
do you have to be on their propaganda list before you start receiving
coupons? If you get them right away, then perhaps Sseaott should sign up,
get one, use it, and then ask to be removed from the mailing list.