[SOLVED] Where is all bluetooth 5.0 adapters

Solution
You're right, there's not. That's because there are few hardware devices that NEED or can USE them. It's a lot like Thunderbolt or USB 3.1 Gen2. Yes, it exists, but finding devices that support it are few and far between. Of the devices that do support BT 5.0, from what I've seen, most of them so far, and I'm talking about the adapters, are either garbage or very quirky. None of the major brands have released them so you're primarily stuck with no name Chinese products and it's a crapshoot as to whether any of those can actually do what they say they can do in most cases. I have a few BT 5.0 capable products and they work perfectly fine with my BT 4.0 adapters.
You're right, there's not. That's because there are few hardware devices that NEED or can USE them. It's a lot like Thunderbolt or USB 3.1 Gen2. Yes, it exists, but finding devices that support it are few and far between. Of the devices that do support BT 5.0, from what I've seen, most of them so far, and I'm talking about the adapters, are either garbage or very quirky. None of the major brands have released them so you're primarily stuck with no name Chinese products and it's a crapshoot as to whether any of those can actually do what they say they can do in most cases. I have a few BT 5.0 capable products and they work perfectly fine with my BT 4.0 adapters.

Solution