Where to buy good cable ties in bulk? Like 10K min order.

moulderhere

Distinguished
I'm looking at doing a bulk order of 7 inch long cable ties and 3 inch cable ties but need 10,000 of them each.

Anybody can suggest any good place to buy them in North America?

Does anybody possibly know of any good ebay sellers that would sell good cable ties?

I just need them in black and white.

Thank you.

Solution
Commercial/industrial volume of goods is going to draw commercial/industrial rates to ship.

Have you asked the supplier for the hardware if they can provide a cabling solution, as USAFRet's suggested? They might have something both cheaper and more convenient (and no shipping cost because they are local)

Hell, I'd use velcro, flexible split tubing or spiral wrap over zip ties if all you want is to contain the rat's nest. Much easier to work with in the long run. I'd hate to be the guy in after the ziptiepocalpse, having to snip 10 overly-tight ties to replace one bad keyboard or mouse. Especially if the failure is from the cable breaking from being ziptied too tightly.

Saberus

Distinguished
I've never seen anyone need that many ties unless they're starting a data center. Personally I hate them. Six months in the heat and they become brittle and shrink, which can damage the cables. I'd use waxed thread instead for permanent cable setups, and velcro for anything else.

Saberus

Distinguished
I'd still say avoid zip ties. One dead mouse or keyboard and you have to cut and remove a number of ties. If they were velcro, it's just popping them open to swap the part, and then reuse.

But if you're dead-set on zipties, some guy on an internet forum can't really stop you. Uline does bulk orders for cable management material. Also consider mounts, but it adds up quick.

http://www.uline.com/Grp_65/Cable-Ties-Tools?keywords=cable+management

USAFRet

Titan

Again, the supplier for all the other stuff should be able to provide proper cable management solutions as part of the package.

Saberus

Distinguished
Commercial/industrial volume of goods is going to draw commercial/industrial rates to ship.

Have you asked the supplier for the hardware if they can provide a cabling solution, as USAFRet's suggested? They might have something both cheaper and more convenient (and no shipping cost because they are local)

Hell, I'd use velcro, flexible split tubing or spiral wrap over zip ties if all you want is to contain the rat's nest. Much easier to work with in the long run. I'd hate to be the guy in after the ziptiepocalpse, having to snip 10 overly-tight ties to replace one bad keyboard or mouse. Especially if the failure is from the cable breaking from being ziptied too tightly.

Solution