[SOLVED] Which aftermarket toner to buy for HP colour Laserjet pro m252dw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2021
As I bought a second-hand printer (Hp Colour Laserjet Pro m252dw. The toners need to be replaced.
It would really mean a lot if someone could let me know which aftermarket toner would be compatible with the above-mentioned printer? As the original tonner bundle is way too expensive for me being a student can't really afford that much.

Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thank you

Solution
I was assured by printerland employee that they have sold like 20k toners for that particular printer. It’s costing me £96 pounds in all for all toners rather than £225 from HP.
Where should I go to confirm it for sure?
"I was assured, by the people that sell this, that it works 100%"

Yeah, OK.
What actual monetary guarantee do they give you? Read carefully.

I'm just relating my personal experience.
I've had instances from not working at all, to eventually clogging up the printer, to 'working' but the colors are off.

USAFRet

Titan
I was assured by printerland employee that they have sold like 20k toners for that particular printer. It’s costing me £96 pounds in all for all toners rather than £225 from HP.
Where should I go to confirm it for sure?

Yeah, OK.

I've had instances from not working at all, to eventually clogging up the printer, to 'working' but the colors are off.

Reactions: mrsinghsolicitor
Solution
Nov 9, 2021

Yeah, OK.

I've had instances from not working at all, to eventually clogging up the printer, to 'working' but the colours are off.

Thank you for the true suggestions brother. But will you recommend I buy the original HP toners rather than aftermarket?

Status
Not open for further replies.