Question Which build of Windows 10 works fine with Nvidia driver and Amd Ryzen?

Nov 23, 2020
I built a new PC. The Specs are:-

Processor:- Amd Ryzen 3 3100
Ram:- Crucial 8GB 2400mhz ram
Graphics Card:- Colorful IGame GTX 1650 Super Ultra OC 4G
Motherboard:- Gigabyte B450M S2H
PSU:- Gigabyte 450w Bronze certified psu
HDD :- Seagate barracuda 1TB internal hard disk
Windows 10 version:- 10240 64 bit

Now, the Nvidia's Game Ready Driver version 457.30(standard) 64 bit
says that the system is not compatible with it. After searching in Google, I found that Nvidia drivers won't work with the first retail version ie 10240. The amd ryzen also no compatible with that version since it was released in 2017. So I wanted to know which version of windows 10 is completely compatible with it. Thank you in advance

Colif

Win 11 Master
USAFRet was just responding to your comment, about using the ssd as backup.

Why op uses a hdd? Maybe never had ssd before and doesn't know what they missing, maybe they not rich enough to buy all parts they would like so a hdd was chosen instead (I was going to have 2 NVME in current PC but price difference between a 1tb NVME and a 3tb HDD meant i could get more space for less on hdd). Probably other reasons but those 2 came to mind.

Nov 23, 2020
USAFRet was just responding to your comment, about using the ssd as backup.

Why op uses a hdd? Maybe never had ssd before and doesn't know what they missing, maybe they not rich enough to buy all parts they would like so a hdd was chosen instead (I was going to have 2 NVME in current PC but price difference between a 1tb NVME and a 3tb HDD meant i could get more space for less on hdd). Probably other reasons but those 2 came to mind.
Yes, actually I preffered more storage over speed and also as he said, I had quite tight budget. So Actually I found the solution to the problem. The build was very old, as all you said. Then I upgraded to build 1704 and it is all good now. Thank you guys😀