Which card is more worth? Gigabyte vs EVGA

Acegoku12

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Here are the two:

for $399:
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6GB (GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD)
1556 MHz Base/1791 MHz Boost , 8008 MHz Memory
PCI-E, 2x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DP

VS

for $365:
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming ACX 6GB (06G-P4-6161-KR)
1506 Mhz Base/ 1708 MHz Boost, 8008 Mhz Memory
PCI-E 3.0 16x, DVI-D, HDMI 2.0, 3x DP

Sorry, these two caught my eyes and they seem similar but the are the differences really worth $35? Also, which brand is more reliable??

Solution
Also. EVGA has a step up program. You register your card when you get it, and if it's not fast enough you can upgrade to a faster one by sending yours in and paying the difference, you also have to upload your invoice. I think you have 90 days from date of purchase to get yourself enrolled in the step up program, but then it takes a month to get accepted and send your card in. You pay shipping both ways. If you might want to spend the extra $ for upgrading, but need a month or two to get the rest of the money, it's a good interim idea. I've done it twice now.
The Gigabyte is going to have better cooling and slightly higher clock speed, but it's also going to be a larger card and only has one Display Port. The EVGA would be a better fit for a smaller build or if you needed the extra Display Port.

Acegoku12

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016

sorry but how does 1 display port restrict me? I am quite uneducated when it comes to such terminology so does that mean i cannot have 2+ monitors? Thanks for the reply!

Also. EVGA has a step up program. You register your card when you get it, and if it's not fast enough you can upgrade to a faster one by sending yours in and paying the difference, you also have to upload your invoice. I think you have 90 days from date of purchase to get yourself enrolled in the step up program, but then it takes a month to get accepted and send your card in. You pay shipping both ways. If you might want to spend the extra $ for upgrading, but need a month or two to get the rest of the money, it's a good interim idea. I've done it twice now.

Solution