Reputable
Jan 4, 2018
Between the:

Corsair AIRFLOW 4000D White Mid Tower ATX Case
https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/cases/atx/85229-cc-9011201-ww

Lian Li Lancool 215 White E-ATX Case

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh White E-ATX Case

Lian Li LanCool 205 Mesh White ATX Case

I've placed and order on the Lian Li Lancool 215 already though it wont be ready till a while, so I have time to change it. The reason I'm considering changing it is because I found out it doesn't have a dust filter in the front panel and my room/house gets very dusty very quick. I'm okay with cleaning my PC every few months but I don't want to be cleaning it every week (ik I might sound lazy but trust me its a trek). I want to ask, is the case really that much better to which I should sacrifice the dust problem for it or I could instead just get a similar case for the same price? (of course with some airflow disadvantages, but I'm not that desperate)

Feel free to give suggestions other than the cases I've suggested if you like (I just prefer cases with dust filtering)

Btw the build contains:
3070 Ti OC MSI (3 fans)
Intel core I7-12700f
32Gb corsair ram

Thanks for the help

D

Deleted member 362816

That Corsair case comes with a single 120mm intake fan along with an exhaust fan. I'd be looking at a case that comes with a minimum of two front intake fans.

Why I agree generally speaking unless you are buying a very high end case most users will swap the fans that come with most cases out right away to add their own.

JayT204500

Prominent
May 6, 2022
Between the:

Corsair AIRFLOW 4000D White Mid Tower ATX Case
https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/cases/atx/85229-cc-9011201-ww

Lian Li Lancool 215 White E-ATX Case

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh White E-ATX Case

Lian Li LanCool 205 Mesh White ATX Case

I've placed and order on the Lian Li Lancool 215 already though it wont be ready till a while, so I have time to change it. The reason I'm considering changing it is because I found out it doesn't have a dust filter in the front panel and my room/house gets very dusty very quick. I'm okay with cleaning my PC every few months but I don't want to be cleaning it every week (ik I might sound lazy but trust me its a trek). I want to ask, is the case really that much better to which I should sacrifice the dust problem for it or I could instead just get a similar case for the same price? (of course with some airflow disadvantages, but I'm not that desperate)

Feel free to give suggestions other than the cases I've suggested if you like (I just prefer cases with dust filtering)

Btw the build contains:
3070 Ti OC MSI (3 fans)
Intel core I7-12700f
32Gb corsair ram

Thanks for the help

Are you Air cooling or watercooling. If Air cooling I would go with 4000d.
Water cooling Lancool 2.

Reactions: kianbiazar1