[SOLVED] Which GPU is Better?

Solution
It seems that the "clock" speed provided by ebay from the Sapphire GPU is actually the memory clock speed, for me personally i Like to look at newegg for my products here. https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-rad...c05e7ZjH7jb1FrrHODUaAlmfEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds they list more accurate statistics for all of their hardware, However when looking up products on this site be sure that it's being sold by newegg in the top right corner where it says"sold and shipped by:" this is why i don't go off ebay
Jul 25, 2019
The Sapphire GPU has faster Clock speeds(1750 Mhz) however, only has 4GB of Vram if your only running 1 8gb RAM stick this would likely be your best bet.
The XFX GPU in turn has lower clock speeds(1366 Mhz) which has 8GB of Vram which is perfect if you have plenty of RAM especially if you are going for 4k monitor setups.
In theory the Saphire is somewhat faster at the sacrifice of some VRAM, and the XFX the polar opposite.
It depends on what your looking to use your system for if your playing some basic triple AAA games Saphire should hold up fine, but more Intensive games 8Gb VRAM is a safer bet for sure.
Although me personally I don't prefer Ebay as i've had my setbacks there.

Sep 13, 2019
The Sapphire GPU has faster Clock speeds(1750 Mhz) however, only has 4GB of Vram if your only running 1 8gb RAM stick this would likely be your best bet.
The XFX GPU in turn has lower clock speeds(1366 Mhz) which has 8GB of Vram which is perfect if you have plenty of RAM especially if you are going for 4k monitor setups.
In theory the Saphire is somewhat faster at the sacrifice of some VRAM, and the XFX the polar opposite.
It depends on what your looking to use your system for if your playing some basic triple AAA games Saphire should hold up fine, but more Intensive games 8Gb VRAM is a safer bet for sure.
Although me personally I don't prefer Ebay as i've had my setbacks there.
Yeah I made the mistake of buying everything on Ebay for a build.... sooo many problems. So when you say faster clock speed does that translate to higher FPS? I think I will just be doing 1080p FHD but I do have 2x8gb of 3200mhz ram. I guess I just want the one that gives the highest FPS for basic AAA games.

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah I made the mistake of buying everything on Ebay for a build.... sooo many problems. So when you say faster clock speed does that translate to higher FPS? I think I will just be doing 1080p FHD but I do have 2x8gb of 3200mhz ram. I guess I just want the one that gives the highest FPS for basic AAA games.
For 1080p gaming on Triple AAA titles 4gb of vram should be more than enough, 8GB is if you'd want to be running ultra settings on all of the newest and bigger games out there. I'd suggest you do a little research yourself to see what kind of games you'll likely be playing and see how 4Gb might hold up

Sep 13, 2019
For 1080p gaming on Triple AAA titles 4gb of vram should be more than enough, 8GB is if you'd want to be running ultra settings on all of the newest and bigger games out there. I'd suggest you do a little research yourself to see what kind of games you'll likely be playing and see how 4Gb might hold up
Huh I just looked up the sapphire card and I keep getting 1366mhz as the clock speed... not 1750mhz as it is on the ebay listing. Is it possible that the same card can have different clock speeds... like maybe a newer generation? Cause right now I'm looking at https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-580-4g-g5 and it says 1366mhz not 1750

Jul 25, 2019
Huh I just looked up the sapphire card and I keep getting 1366mhz as the clock speed... not 1750mhz as it is on the ebay listing. Is it possible that the same card can have different clock speeds... like maybe a newer generation? Cause right now I'm looking at https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-580-4g-g5 and it says 1366mhz not 1750
It's a good thing you checked as there does seem to be discrepancies between quite a few sellers here. Although there can be similar types of graphics cards that are more heavy than the other and quite similar, I'm looking up quite a few as of now and i'm seeing a mix between 1750 Mhz but more of my trusted sellers are showing 1366 Mhz

Jul 25, 2019
It seems that the "clock" speed provided by ebay from the Sapphire GPU is actually the memory clock speed, for me personally i Like to look at newegg for my products here. https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-rad...c05e7ZjH7jb1FrrHODUaAlmfEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds they list more accurate statistics for all of their hardware, However when looking up products on this site be sure that it's being sold by newegg in the top right corner where it says"sold and shipped by:" this is why i don't go off ebay

Solution
Sep 13, 2019
It seems that the "clock" speed provided by ebay from the Sapphire GPU is actually the memory clock speed, for me personally i Like to look at newegg for my products here. https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-rx-580-100411p8gocl/p/N82E16814202278?item=N82E16814202278&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-video+cards+-+amd/ati-_-N82E16814202278&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzozsBRCNARIsAEM9kBN_iBRx6vg1BiG4n09Q-ySw9d3IjAPssFfxc05e7ZjH7jb1FrrHODUaAlmfEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds they list more accurate statistics for all of their hardware, However when looking up products on this site be sure that it's being sold by newegg in the top right corner where it says"sold and shipped by:" this is why i don't go off ebay
Ah that makes sense. Thanks!