Which is the best vpn i am a senior cit can you help

Solution
It really depends on why you want to install one. There are different kinds and different levels of ability (depending on if paid or free, etc.). Also keep in mind that while having the VPN may block lots of things. What you are doing, etc. from most places. The VPN service still has all that info and can just as easily monitor your moves (so to speak) and even sell data.
It really depends on why you want to install one. There are different kinds and different levels of ability (depending on if paid or free, etc.). Also keep in mind that while having the VPN may block lots of things. What you are doing, etc. from most places. The VPN service still has all that info and can just as easily monitor your moves (so to speak) and even sell data.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Pete grumpy : "Pensioner wonts the best VPN no tec experiance"

Hello, Grumps - here comes a specially selected seventy year old poster trying to help you.

First off, why do you want a VPN because there are downsides. People who want to hide their network's unique identity can find there are sites where they can't gain access at all. There has to be a good reason to want one.

Once we get past that one, we can see what we can do for you.

OK so now I've seen your duplicate thread and merged it here, I can tell you a thread is a string of posts in a forum just like this one so you started two of them.

What are you calling "spmc"? To me it's an Android utility and you can't hie an Android device with a VPN because Google can always track your location anyway.