Which motherboard and memory for i5-760

Status
Not open for further replies.

whosnext

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2010
Hello I have been reading a lot to try and find the best motherboard and memory for the Intel i5-760 that I am about to buy. I do not plan on overclocking and all the artilcles I have read is based on overclocking. I am looking for the best motherboard and ram for the price if I plan on running stock. I will be using a GTS 8800 graphic card. I will be playing Call of Duty Black ops. I appreciate any information.

Solution
If you don't overclock, I have one listed in anandtech's for sale forum that is from frys and like new. Otherwise, look at the asus P7P55DE-LX for $119.99 after rebate at newegg.com. It has the new usb 3 and sata 6 ports. For ram, newegg has corsair xms3 2x2 gb ddr3 1600 kits for $69.99 with free shipping.
If you don't overclock, I have one listed in anandtech's for sale forum that is from frys and like new. Otherwise, look at the asus P7P55DE-LX for $119.99 after rebate at newegg.com. It has the new usb 3 and sata 6 ports. For ram, newegg has corsair xms3 2x2 gb ddr3 1600 kits for $69.99 with free shipping.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.