[SOLVED] Which one is the best?

Solution
Hi brennogp, not sure if you still need an answer to this, but i thought i might tell you.

So your issue is if its worth to get a better ssd of the same brand even though it costs more? Well, in short, i reccommend to go for the ADAPTA XPG SX 8100 instead of the SX 8200 Pro because the price is very expensive for minimal changes. Let me explain:
These are two good SSDs, and are very simmilar. But of couse, because the SX 8200 Pro is more expensive, it has better performance, for example,
It has faster random read of 390,000IOPS compared to the SX 8100 300,000OPI
It has faster random write speed of 380,000IOPS compated to SX 8100 240,000IOPS
It has faster sequential write speed (higher is better of course)
and it has an integrated...
Apr 3, 2022
Whichever one cost less.
It's not Bob, I live in Brazil and the dollar is very high lately, for that reason computer products prices have gone up a lot, that's why I'm looking to buy ADATA SSD's. I will convert the values (By Google Converter):

ADATA XPG SX 8100 512GB (by Amazon BR) = R$458,00 -> U$98,32
ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 512GB (by Amazon BR) = R$619,00 -> U$132,88

As you can see, prices are sky high. ADATA's SSD's are being the most cost-effective because Samsung Evo, Crucial P5, WD among others are much more with much higher prices! That's why I'm asking which of these ADATA is the best.

Aug 16, 2021
Hi brennogp, not sure if you still need an answer to this, but i thought i might tell you.

So your issue is if its worth to get a better ssd of the same brand even though it costs more? Well, in short, i reccommend to go for the ADAPTA XPG SX 8100 instead of the SX 8200 Pro because the price is very expensive for minimal changes. Let me explain:
These are two good SSDs, and are very simmilar. But of couse, because the SX 8200 Pro is more expensive, it has better performance, for example,
and it has an integrated heatsink.
But after adding up all of these, i still dont think these minimal changes are worth the extra 34 dollars Adapta would charge you. In my opinoin, go for the SX 8100 because it is already a gread m.2 ssd. Also you mentioned that computer prices have skyrocketted and if that is the case, then you should most certainly go for the SX 8100.

If you have any problems, just get back to me

Thanks,
Ben

Solution
Apr 3, 2022

and it has an integrated heatsink.
But after adding up all of these, i still dont think these minimal changes are worth the extra 34 dollars Adapta would charge you. In my opinoin, go for the SX 8100 because it is already a gread m.2 ssd. Also you mentioned that computer prices have skyrocketted and if that is the case, then you should most certainly go for the SX 8100.

If you have any problems, just get back to me

Thanks,
Ben
Ben, thanks for the reply and attention. I will buy the SX8100. Thank you very much!