Question Which one of these 2 brands are better

simez1

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
Hello friends, so in my country i cannot find PSU like Corsair, Evga or Cooler master supply, so there are only 2 choices of PSU brand to buy and those are:
DeepcoolDA or SharkoonWPC brands? , so which one of these 2 is better. I cannot find on the internet a site that compare psu and might know about these two, so i need some help.
Thanks a lot :)

simez1

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
My country is located in Europe, southeastern Europe , Balkans, its called North Macedonia
And there are no shipping so i can buy from lets say from Amazon or similar, also i found some that can be shipped internationally but the price for shipping only, its like 80$+ dollars...
this is the PC i build:
Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core 3.6GHz
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti VENTUS XS 6GB GDDR6
HDD 1TB
SSD 240gb
MSI B450M GAMING PLUS RYZEN DDR4-3466+ (motherboard)
16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Kingston (later on i plan to add another 16, to get 32 gb ram )
Case Natec Genesis Titan 750

Now i have these two PSU: 700W Deepcool 80 plus bronze and 750W Sharkoon 80 bronze plus , i choose those 2 cause are similar price and power + are 80 plus bronze
there are others also like Gembird but are low on power for this build...

Thanks guys

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
Good wattage and rating doesn't mean quality units. They can rate a power supply to that amount, but that can be peak wattage, not continous. Efficiency is efficiency, not reliability.
I'm sure you paid a good amount of money on your build so far, you won't risk it all with a poor quality psu that no one cares about. Aren't there any psu's from reliable manufacturers in North Macedonia? Antec, Aerocool, Bitfenix, Enermax, FSP, Super Flower?! They did some good and very good units and are not so popular.

simez1

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
Good wattage and rating doesn't mean quality units. They can rate a power supply to that amount, but that can be peak wattage, not continous. Efficiency is efficiency, not reliability.
I'm sure you paid a good amount of money on your build so far, you won't risk it all with a poor quality psu that no one cares about. Aren't there any psu's from reliable manufacturers in North Macedonia? Antec, Aerocool, Bitfenix, Enermax, FSP, Super Flower?! They did some good and very good units and are not so popular.

So i went out and just found that they have only one and this is what they have:
Corsair Builder Series CX, 750 Watt, ATX, EPS12V, PS/2.
All other brands are Deepcool , sharkoon , Gembird, also some Cooler master but they are like 400W and lower.
Should i get this one?

I'd trust the CX750 mote than either of the ones listed earlier, but its still not a good model.

The "builder CX" models are CX green.
With only a 30c temp rating its really not a good model as it cannot sustain its rated wattage for long. This model also lacks OTP.

Last edited:
Reactions: simez1

simez1

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
I'd trust the CX750 mote than either of the ones listed earlier.

But, the "builder" models are CX green. I believe the high wattage CX green models were alright, but with only a 30c temp rating its really not a good model either.

Yeah i checked it on internet , but seems like i have no other choices but to trust Corsair brand instead of these above that put me at risk lol.
Thanks guys :)

simez1

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
I'd trust the CX750 mote than either of the ones listed earlier, but its still not a good model.

The "builder CX" models are CX green.
With only a 30c temp rating its really not a good model as it cannot sustain its rated wattage for long. This model also lacks OTP.

I am sorry to bother again but what do you think of this one
Corsair Enthusiast Series RM650x Power Supply, Fully Modular 80
The local store for electronics, just told me they will get this in few weeks, if i order.