slavi_asenov2002

Honorable
Apr 11, 2018
So, soon I am going to change the PSU of my main PC (System Power 9 600W) and put it in the old PC. I want to get much more powerful PSU compared to this, as I need room for upgrading my parts.
If someone finds this helpful here are my System Specs:
MB: Asrock AB350M Pro4
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600(4.0ghz 1.2675v)
GPU: RX 5700 XT (undervolted 1.095v)
PSU: System power 9 600w
RAM: 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz
Storage: 120gb ADATA SU650
240GB Kingston A400
2TB Samsung 870 EVO

I have looked into some reviews and some tier lists and chose some PSUs that are actually available in local shops. Here is a list:
850W be quiet! Straight Power 11 - 310BGN
850W be quiet! PURE POWER 11 - 280BGN
850W Seasonic Focus GX - 280BGN
Corsair RM850x 850W - 280BGN

Those are the ones I have looked into. Generally I am looking around this price range. Of course if there are other models that are better than the above ones and as long as they are offered locally I will also consider them. I have heard that EVGA has some okish supplies as well but I am unsure about them as well as Cooler Master for example.

Solution
They are all good quality units. Ideally I would look for the cheapest one, but since they are in similar price range, the next criteria would be after sales support.

Straight Power 11 has 5yrs warranty
Pure Power 11 has 5yrs warranty
Focus GX has 10yrs warranty
Corsair RMx has 10yrs warranty

I would choose between the Seasonic and the Corsair. Both are good, but RMx has some brownie points in the form of JohnyGuru who is actively working there as lead tester...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDX_1PWUWdw&t=1252s

Not saying Corsair is better than Seasonic though...
They are all good quality units. Ideally I would look for the cheapest one, but since they are in similar price range, the next criteria would be after sales support.

I would choose between the Seasonic and the Corsair. Both are good, but RMx has some brownie points in the form of JohnyGuru who is actively working there as lead tester...

Not saying Corsair is better than Seasonic though. They are pretty much a tie.

Solution

slavi_asenov2002

Honorable
Apr 11, 2018

Not saying Corsair is better than Seasonic though. They are pretty much a tie.

Well thanks for the info. I have quite forgotten about Gamers Nexus tbh. I will probably choose what my heart tells me in that situation. I will probably try the corsair as I have never had one.