[SOLVED] Which Thermal Paste to use?

joejackson700

Commendable
Dec 21, 2020
I am looking into buying the MSI Meg Trident X 10TE-1281US. I messaged MSI and they said they use their our "house-mix" thermal paste. I am looking to buy this pc from xoticpc.com . This site will do upgrades and thermal paste is one of them. The two options are, " IC DIAMOND THERMAL COMPOUND CPU/GPU+$29.00 and. THERMAL GRIZZLY THERMAL COMPOUND CPU/GPU+$49.00. " Should I upgrade to one of these different paste or am I fine with Xotic PC's paste?

Solution
I am looking into buying the MSI Meg Trident X 10TE-1281US. I messaged MSI and they said they use their our "house-mix" thermal paste. I am looking to buy this pc from xoticpc.com . This site will do upgrades and thermal paste is one of them. The two options are, " IC DIAMOND THERMAL COMPOUND CPU/GPU+$29.00 and. THERMAL GRIZZLY THERMAL COMPOUND CPU/GPU+$49.00. " Should I upgrade to one of these different paste or am I fine with Xotic PC's paste?
Their free paste will do fine.

RealBeast

Titan
Their free paste will do fine.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS