[SOLVED] which version should I choose?!

mmd_jvd

Reputable
Feb 17, 2020
hey everyone
so I work with Adobe Premiere, After FX and all other editing softwares! "also a lit bit Gaming tho"
I'm wondering i should go for which version of win 10? I mean HOME, Pro or enterprise?
i really need that all of my RAM, CPU and GPU would be free as possible as the can be!
in the other words, which version of win 10 puts less processing on my hardwares?
thanks

CORE i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM and a 256 ssd

Colif

Win 11 Master
depending on hardware, you probably find Pro is more than enough, it offers same max ram amount, and the problem then is finding hardware that supports that much ram.

Many boards top out at 128gb of ram, I am not sure if any outside of server space support the 512gb of ram Threadripper can use.

USAFRet

Titan
hey everyone
so I work with Adobe Premiere, After FX and all other editing softwares! "also a lit bit Gaming tho"
I'm wondering i should go for which version of win 10? I mean HOME, Pro or enterprise?
i really need that all of my RAM, CPU and GPU would be free as possible as the can be!
in the other words, which version of win 10 puts less processing on my hardwares?
thanks

CORE i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM and a 256 ssd
Unless you really need the corporate level functions in Pro, Home is just fine.
There is no performance difference.

USAFRet

Titan

Colif

Win 11 Master
6tb of ram in enterprise is probably enough for most people lol.
link up with their NVME raid array and they might be able to run windows 20 with chrome open if they lucky

anyway...

the fact I had wrong max ram is not point. If he wants more than 128 he needs Pro. He will struggle to find boards that accept more than 128 though so Home probably is enough.

TRENDING THREADS