[SOLVED] Which VPN is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2019
Can someone please tell me what is a better option when it comes to VPN services?
ExpressVPN or Nord VPN? I need an answer from personal experience not base on internet result/reviews or something.
Thanks!

Solution
I've used both - but opted to NordVPN for the pricing.
Depends what you prefer. In terms of security - they will both be almost the same.
I do find some servers on Nord a little inconsistent at times but it's very few and far between.
The other bonus is NordVPN have been jamming it with new features often - and now I have an incredibly intuitive, feature rich and efficient VPN. Ultimately though - NordVPN is by FAR better value IMHO. That and their support is great.

Whilst I don't think there will be significant difference between the 2 - Nord beats on price hands down in the UK - and I'm a very happy long serving NordVPN user.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I've used both - but opted to NordVPN for the pricing.
Depends what you prefer. In terms of security - they will both be almost the same.
I do find some servers on Nord a little inconsistent at times but it's very few and far between.
The other bonus is NordVPN have been jamming it with new features often - and now I have an incredibly intuitive, feature rich and efficient VPN. Ultimately though - NordVPN is by FAR better value IMHO. That and their support is great.

Whilst I don't think there will be significant difference between the 2 - Nord beats on price hands down in the UK - and I'm a very happy long serving NordVPN user.

Solution
Mar 19, 2019
Hi, guys! I tried only Nord but would give my choice to VeePN. I've been using it for almost a year. It has highly stable and fast connection and understandable help, though I didn't need to speak to support by this time. And, of course - reasonable pricing!!! That's also important. Hope to help you!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.