Question While 32 bit android emulator is working 64 Bit android emulator not working and my windows and cpu both are 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashwin Tyagi

Prominent
Jun 23, 2020
Although my pc is 64 bit yet i am unable to run your 64 bit emulator here are my pc specs

core 2 quad q9400
ddr3 ram 4x2=8gb
boot ssd 120 gb
game hdd 300 gb
gpu gt710 2gb
windows 10 64 bit
and virtualization is enabled in bios. i have tried to open emulator while virtual machine platform and hyper vision platorn is on and also while they are off.

64 bit emulator is installed easily no issues, but while opening its stuck on 99% and fails to open. while 32 bit emulator has no issues at all. the game i want to install is dead by daylight which i wont be able to play on 32 bit.
i have tried nox player and bluestacks, 32 bit version of both are working not 64 bit. Plz help.......

Ashwin Tyagi

Prominent
Jun 23, 2020
rdg1101 i know u r probably right its old but i was unable to find anything which seems to be the problem, thing is as i said also warlier it runs 32 bit quiet well no issues, so what is 64bits problem.

ralston18 i downloaded nox player and bluestacks from their official website.
Any ideas

Ralston18

Titan
No ideas unfortunately and I believe that @rdg1101' s assessment is likely the case.

Without some definitive error code (e.g., "missing extension "X" ) or other specifically stated problem it will be difficult to identify some resolution.

Use Resource Monitor and Task Manager (just one at time though) to observe system performance while opening the 32 bit emulator.

Compare that to what happens when the 64 bit emulator is opened.

Determine what seems to get "stuck" at the 99% mark.

You might also find some clue(s) by looking in Reliability History and Event Viewer.

Perhaps some log entries were captured when the 64 bit opening process stopped or otherwise got stuck.

You can also use Microsoft's Process Explorer (free via Microsoft) to view what all might be running with respect to or relating to the 32 bit emulator.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

Watch what processes start when the 32 bit emulator is opened.

The do the same or at least try to when opening the 64 bit emulator.

Ashwin Tyagi

Prominent
Jun 23, 2020
while the cpu is 64bit, it is over 10 years old, probably missing some extension
so today i tried some chinese emulator of 64 bit turns out u were right, it gave some error in cmd saing host cpu is missing SSE4.2 POPCNT requred for 64 bit emulaton.

SO can anyone suggest some sort of passthrough from this?

Oct 11, 2021
You can try Prime OS as you are looking forward to play android games on you pc and imo prime os is very user friendly and it comes with Play Store so that you can use those android apps which you are not able to use as you have bricked your phone. They even have their own forum now, so if you face any issues while using their OS you can post your query on their forums and get your issue resolved asap. They have separate variants for old, newer and newest systems you can install the one which matches with your specifications. You can download it from here : Prime OS

Last edited by a moderator:

rgd1101

Don't
You can try Prime OS as you are looking forward to play android games on you pc and imo prime os is very user friendly and it comes with Play Store so that you can use those android apps which you are not able to use as you have bricked your phone. They even have their own forum now, so if you face any issues while using their OS you can post your query on their forums and get your issue resolved asap. They have separate variants for old, newer and newest systems you can install the one which matches with your specifications. You can download it from here : Prime OS
doesn't help OP issue. 2008 system to run 64bit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.